Monday, June 15, 2009

Who's Your Daddy?

Father's Day is less than a week away. I am the terrible wife/mother/daughter who is yet to buy a gift, but I have some ideas in my arsenal and I thought I would share them with you all. It's funny because I asked my husband what he wanted for Father's Day and his response..."a breakfast buffet". No surprise considering he's got the appetite of a small village! I will be putting together this buffet, but I will also include a little something for him. After all...he is the father of my child and he has put in his fair share of diaper changing and middle of the night wakings. If you are having some trouble coming up with gift ideas, here are a few of mine...

If you are shopping for a guy that has more products in his vanity then you do, look no further than Jack Black products. They are fabulous grooming products that any man would love. One of their best items is their Beard Lube. It's a pre-shave oil, shave cream and skin treatment that is specially formulated for men's shaving needs. Their all over wash is great for a man who doesn't want to fuss with body wash, shampoo and face wash. I personally love their gift set for $45 it has a sampling of their top products and is perfect for travel.

Does your man love to get dressed up? Does he actually LIKE to shop? If so, you can never go wrong with a shirt from Thomas Pink. This London based shirt maker is known for their gorgeous fabrics and perfect tailored fit. Their high-end Italian fabrics and impeccable construction make these shirts on the more expensive side. But, they are well worth it and will last longer than your typical Brooks Brothers shirt that you buy off the rack.


To compliment the shirt, you may want to include a pair of cufflinks. I bought these for my husband last year for Christmas and they were a huge hit. They are monogrammed cufflinks that are also a locket. A tip-if you order digital photos from Shutterfly, they include a sheet with really small images that you have ordered. These fit perfectly into the locket. Your husband/dad will be proud to show off all the pictures that you include in these unique cufflinks!
The grill Daddy will make any man in your life VERY HAPPY. This very cool tool cleans the grill with ease and looks a bit like some heavy duty artillery. It uses a forceful spray of water along with a bristle brush to clean the grill with ease. My husband owns one and I can always tell he gets really excited to use this before he grills. It is $25 and you can get it at your local Hardware store.

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Father's Day with that special man in your life.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails