Friday, July 17, 2009

20 year HS reunion...it's time to wow em'!

A Scout fan has asked me for some style advice for her upcoming 20 year HS reunion. I was totally flattered...this is a big DEAL! You want to look good, but you don't want to look like you are trying too hard. I put some looks together for her that I think will not only impress them, but make her a standout among her fellow classmates.

She mentioned that the first night everyone is meeting at a bar. This requires a look that is casual yet stylish. I found these amazing Alice + Olivia linen and viscose cargo pants and decided to work the outfit around them. Since everyone will probably be wearing jeans, I thought that an interesting white pant would be a nice alternative. Pair this pant with a soft tank and some amazing heels and you have the perfect casual "bar" outfit. I would keep the outfit simple and then add some great accessories like a fabulous bold necklace or a fun handbag.

Wicked
Wicked by stylescout featuring LAROK

The next evening of the reunion is a cocktail party. I pulled out the big guns for this one with this hot black jumpsuit by LaRok. It's a stunning look that if done right, will knock everyone's socks off. When you wear something like this, keep the accessories understated. I paired it with a longer gold and black necklace, a fabulous gold clutch and some killer black gladiator heels. Also, with an outfit as sophisticated as this, you need a dark pedicure. Essie's Wicked is the perfect dark shade.

Would you all wear a jumpsuit? I am totally trying to find an excuse to purchase this!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous looks! LOVING the necklace in the evening ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jumpsuit = YES!
    A few weeks ago I decided I needed a jumpsuit to take on a trip to Laguna for the weekend. Got one at Arden B that was strapless, wide legged, and COMFY. LOOOOOOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails