Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fall shoe infatuation

I am usually the girl who dreads putting the summer clothes away and trading in my sandals for boots. But for some reason I am just SO excited for fall. This season is different, I am now a SAH Mom and the majority of my fall clothes and shoes are appropriate for work, but not so much running around with my soon-t0-be one year old. I spent a good amount of time looking for shoes that would accommodate my new lifestyle. Here is my "wish" list for fall.


I have always wanted a pair of flat black boots, especially ones with a somewhat pointed toe. I almost fell over in my chair when I saw these. Love the zipper detail, love the low heel...wow...they are perfect. Belle by Sigerson Morrison on Piperlime.










Lori's Shoes in Chicago has a new line of Italian Leather boots exclusive to them. These camel riding boots by Le Pepe are absolutely gorgeous and worth every penny of the $398 they are charging for them. These are a timeless classic and could be worn with everything from skirts to dresses to your favorite skinny jeans. Very Ralph Lauren...LOVE!







I have to say, I was shocked when I saw that these shoes were Juicy Couture! I love the metallic leather and the ankle straps with studs. This would be the ideal shoe for beautiful fall weather and mild winters that we have in Kansas City. These are a fabulous find on shopbop.com for $350












Jeffrey Campbell, where have you been all my life? I love your shoes, I could buy almost every pair of them! These Grey and Blue heels are absolutely fabulous. I love the color combo, and it has the scalloped detailing down the front that is so big this season. The best part about this designers shoes is that they are very modestly priced. This pair is only $96 on Lorisshoes.com







Nowadays flats have become a staple in my wardrobe. I wore Tory Burch's for a long time, and I am ready for a change. I love these python flats from Jeffrey Campbell. They are neutral enough to wear with many different colors and I love the stud detailing on the toes. Also on Lorisshoes.com for $110






What shoes are you lusting after this season?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails