Sunday, September 20, 2009

Drape me in Dannijo please!

I watch the Today show, or should I say it's more "background" noise in the morning. Half the time I don't pay attention, until last week when I heard them talking about 2 sisters who started a jewelry company called Dannijo. I immediately stopped what I was doing, the story caught my attention...2 sisters, moved to NYC from Florida and started this phenomenal jewelry line that has been picked up by Net-A-Porter, Bergdorf's, ShopBop, just to name a few...their quick success is not surprising. And, I mean, how cute are they?





 As soon as the show was over I immediately got online to see all the pieces they had to offer. I literally was thinking to myself, ok, how can I convince my husband that I "need" a $438 cuff bracelet. Yeah, probably not going to happen, but one can dream, right? Oh wait, I DO have a Birthday in 2 weeks...hmmmmm...

Danielle and Jodie's pieces are absolutely one of a kind...the type of jewelry that you will have forever and always love because they MAKE an outfit. Here is just a small sampling of what these girls do...


































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails