Monday, September 14, 2009

"Fierce" is an understatement...

So, unlike some other fashion bloggers like the uber-chic Glamourai and 13 Year Old Tavi at The Style Rookie (do we really think she is 13?!)...I am not attending fashion week...I did not get to see L.A.M.B or attend Alexander Wang's after party.

Sadly, I am reporting all this fashion goodness from the comforts of my home! I did get to relish in some great features of the shows sipping a great red (St.Supery) by candlelight Friday night. Of all the shows this past weekend that I have seen on NY Magazines site, Christian Siriano has been my favorite by a long shot.


You all may remember Christian-the pint sized, crazy haired winner of Project Runway 2 seasons ago. His runway show for spring was AH-MA-ZING...

His dress silhouettes are unbelievably chic and totally wearable. He also had some retro silhouettes that were really beautiful, like high waisted shorts paired with a soft blouse. I loved his color palette of warm shades of tan and beautiful cerulian Blues. It reminded me of the beach and water, very soft and absolutely stunning. Here were just a few of my favorite looks...


If I had killer legs, I would sport some shorts like this

The color and drape of this dress is amazing

What a fabulous, fun party dress

Simple and clean, but I love the color and the detail in the seaming

This would be a to die for wedding dress...LOVE!

4 comments:

  1. Christian was a great cast member to watch and a delicious fashionista :)

    Saw you on the Mom blog network and thought I'd stop by for a visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the P.R. season with him and I wasn't overwhelmed by his work on the show, but I am LOVING his collections. So excited to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails