Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm kind of in love...

I love when good blogs introduce you to something new...I have to give a shout out to the Glam Lamb for introducing me to this fabulous site called iomoi. It's so wonderful, so colorful and I love everything on there! They just introduced a new product to their line, which I think you all would love.

I have always been obsessed with the most coveted Goyard handbags...gorgeous and French and you can have them personalized. They are out of this world expensive and I won't be getting one any time soon...here is a pic of one...



courtesy of nytimes.com

Thankfully, iomoi has come out with their own hip monogram bag that is EASSSSYYYY on the wallet and super functional for all you Mom's out there. This may JUST have to be my beach tote for next summer...







and here are a few of my favorite monograms...













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails