Sunday, January 17, 2010

C is for....Comptoir Sud Pacifique!



Comptoir Sud Pacifique Fragrances have been a long time favorite of mine. Each scent is inspired by the warm sand, tranquil blue water, and fragrant flowers of the tropics. When you smell them they immediately take you to your favorite island or beach vacation. The name itself translates to "a collection of ingredients from the South Pacific". My husband and I actually traveled to Tahiti and it without a doubt reminds me of all the wonderful sights and smells of those islands...


French Polynesia trip 2006 on M/Y Bullish


Their #1 seller is Vanille Abricot and that is the one that I have been wearing for years. It is one of the few fragrances my husband really notices on me...and you all know that Vanilla IS an aphrodisiac.



If you like a really warm Vanilla scent, you will love Vanille Coco, which has notes of Vanilla Bean from Tahiti, Heliotrope and coconut Milk



If you like something a little lighter, and fresh, Aqua Motu is wonderful. With notes of Helychrisum, Marine, and warm sand.





They have many other scents on their site that I have never seen before! I am anxious to find them and test them out. You can find them in store at C.O. Bigelow and Sephora

3 comments:

  1. so funny, I wore Tiare for YEARS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh mama, I LOVES me some Vanilla Coco and Vanilla Banana - I wear them together. My FAVEY is Caramel Sunset. Holy cow - it makes me want to eat my arm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore these for years as well, I still have a ton of them at home. The company is so wonderful to work with as well. A few years ago I was planning a client even and we wanted to give these fragrances in our gift bags. They sent me TONS of free samples, some full size and some travel size of almost all of their fragrances. Being the lucky party planner I got to keep most of them! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails