Friday, January 8, 2010

A day in the life...

Since I started following Jane and her amazing blog Sea of Shoes, I have just been enamored with her style, creativity and inventiveness at such a young age! At 18 she has done multiple MAJOR magazine shoots (Elle, Vogue, just to name a few...), designs a line of shoes for Urban Outfitters and this year she was asked to attend the Crillon Ball in France (wearing Chanel, no less!).

Just recently on her blog she posted about her collaboration with Gryphon (and her uber-stylish Mom) to create a new Trench coat for the line. The drool started to run from my face immediately. It's a knockout. It's a pricey $875, but it is so killer. I would wear this thing for the rest of my life, even if they had to bury me in it!



Darling Jane in the Gryphon...how about those sleeves? and the BELT?! LOVE!




if you choose to make this yours, look no further than Shopbop.com 

if you do buy it...you must contact me and tell me how fab it truly is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails