Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A is for...

I always have a million ideas swirling in my head, and I guess that is why writing a blog is good for me, it kind of organizes my thoughts or "passions" or ideas of the moment. I thought it might be fun to do a series of posts using the good ol' ABC's as my inspiration....so let's get started!

A is for Alora Ambiance. This fabulous line of fragrance diffusers and candles has been around since 2000. I first discovered them at Barney's in Chicago. At first I scoffed at the price tag ($80 for a big diffuser) BUT, they last almost 6 months and their scents are truly amazing (don't even think "plug in" they are wayyyy better). I love candles, but the diffuser gives a continuous scent without the worry of starting a fire and without being too overpowering. Trust me, they are worth every penny!

A few of their best sellers are...



Uno: a mix of Lemon, Orange, Basil, Jasmine, Rose, Muguet, Sandalwood, Musk and Honey




Due: a blend of cucumber, beech, musk rose, jasmine, vanilla, basil, ylang-ylang and Cedarwood



Tre: orange, grape, pine, raspberry, rose, mandarin, vanilla, amber and heliotrope



Isola: (one of my faves!) Gardenia, Tuberose and Fig



Bimbi (originally made for a baby nursery, but great in a kitchen or bathroom!) lavender, chamomile and bergamot

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails