Sunday, February 28, 2010

Your little first mate

I posted recently about my love for resort wear, and specifically looks that are a touch nautical. It inspired me to make some cute girls hair bows (all on my Etsy site!), with this look in mind. By the way...I never had really "shopped" the girls stuff at crew cuts. I am dying. Cutest stuff EVER!



Love this multi colored stripe with something like this crisp white dress from Crew cuts and a denim jacket.










pair this with a very nautical navy and white striped dress by Petit Bateau, and pop them with super cool tennies by Superga.



OR...



and








Super cute with red and white stripes...














2 comments:

  1. As a Delta Gamma, I'll have to second the love for all things nautical...and I love putting it on my kids even more than myself! Great ideas, I'm definitely getting the nautical stripe bow - it would go with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it really pathetic that I actually have 5 out of the 10 clothing items you listed. No wonder Stella is going to have to get scholarships for college...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails