Monday, March 1, 2010

Another reason to get a pedicure...

We are SO close to spring. It is almost time to ditch the layers of clothes, and let our skin see the sunshine that it has been missing for the past few months! I live for Summer, especially the clothes and shoes. My feet are begging for something pretty and soft this season...

I recently spotted the brand Kelsi Daggar at the Nordstrom store in Naples, Fl. I immediately fell in love, I really thought they were going to be high, high, high end shoes, but when I flipped them over they were under $100. Not bad for very pretty shoes with lots of great detail.


oh how I love a metallic AND a stacked heel...



what a great color combo...


I really love the tiniest heel on this sandal


so fun, perfect with my 20 pairs of white pants...


This is quite the shoe, think how killer they would make your legs look...

HERE is where you can find them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails