Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I finally found what I have been looking for!

This winter has been brutal, so we have been trying to come up with any "out of the house" activity we can find. One of those being going to the "play area" at the mall. Gross, right? But my son loves it and there are all these plastic cars to climb on and things to slide down. My friend Gina brings her son Addison and they just go crazy for about an hour. It's great people watching, let me tell you...the other day there was a mom wearing OVER THE THIGH BOOTS, at 10AM. Full makeup, big hair. We were wondering where she was going after the mall?!

The only highlight of this trip is usually our swing through Forever 21. We are in there at 10AM which is the PERFECT time to go to a store like that. No kids, no crowds, no lines. Yesterday the boys were being exceptionally good, so we had some time to browse. I have been wanting to add to my bracelet collection, but haven't seen anything that has really hit me. until yesterday. I found these beauties, and knew I had to have them! For a whopping $6.80. God, I love a bargain...

2 comments:

  1. Forever 21 at 10 equals perfect timing....before the clothes are off the racks and shelves and thrown all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently found Forever 21 again, after leaving it for almost 10 years (as I got older and the clothes got younger, smaller, and rattier). I now love that store as much as I did when I was 20! I can wear trendy clothes on a stay-an-home mom's budget, and my one year old son loves the colors and music in the store! They have done a great job at targeting and expanding their core customers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails