Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beauty from Belgium

Sebastian, Shane my brother, Dad in Cologne Germany

My Dad and Brother just took a "guys trip" to Europe. Yes, this trip did not include my mom or myself (do you feel bad for us? I do!) but rather racing cars, soccer and beer. But my brother was nice enough to think of his little sister and pick up a great souvenir.

They were stuck in Europe 3 extra days because of the Volcano. If this had not happened, they would never have gone to Brussels and found me this AAAAAMAZING scarf! It is huge, and a very thin cotton voile. Big enough to wear wrapped around my waist as a sarong and thin enough to roll up and wear around my neck. I absolutely LOVE it! Thank you Shaner, you did GOOD!






2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a trip my husband would have loved, and the scarf is amazing! Well done boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we need to make an all girls trip. I think we would be trouble...especially if we got "stranded" a few extra days and had to shop just a little more.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails