Wednesday, May 12, 2010

American Style.

I grew up watching Shirley Temple movies. I was completely enthralled with that little curly haired sweetheart who completely stole the big screen. She was always dressed in these adorable little dresses with ruffles and a petticoat. I wondered why didn't my mom buy me dresses like that? At that time I was wearing neon biker shorts and a huge tee shirt with puffy paint all over it. Ha!

Blu Pony Vintage is bringing that amazing, all-american style from the 1920's back. How wonderful is that? All of the garments will be produced with the high quality standards that clothing used to be made. No synthetic fabrics or plastic buttons. These are timeless items that your children can wear for ages, and eventually pass down to their children.

Stringbean Co is one of the first stores to be carrying the line. I am so excited to be one of the first to share it with you all! It is now available online for purchase...here are some of the great styles Stringbean is carrying...

seriously, how precious is this dress? Alice Dress, available in Sky Blue

due to the sheerness of the dress, should be layered with the Clara B. slip








And for the boys...

These old fashioned coveralls are so stinking cute (I would pair them with some chuck Taylors!)





Wouldn't these items make for a beautiful family photo op? I can't wait to see what Blu Pony will be doing for Fall 2010!


3 comments:

  1. These are so adorable and I think this is wonderful that Soni will be carrying this adorable line in her store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I am loving the Greta! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog...you are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails