Friday, June 11, 2010

Multi Purpose Dress...

I have been a little MIA this week and I apologize. It's been kind of hectic over here...I am leaving Tuesday for vacation up North to see my family. While I am there I am also doing a trunk show with my bows at Stringbean Co., so I have been very busy making new product to show!

In the next 2 months I have a couple of events that I need a cute dress for. Now, if you saw my closet you would tell me that there is no way I need something new. I am a bit of a dress-a-holic. But, there are so many cute things out there this season, and SUPER INEXPENSIVE! In fact, I looked all over and some of my favorite dresses are not the most expensive ones. Here are some that have caught my eye

How much do we adore this one? $61.99 on Modcloth.com


I am really loving a cheerful yellow right now. This looks kind of plain, but with a great belt and some fun jewelry I think it could be spectacular. $29.80 on Forever21.com


I am SWOOOONING over this one. But, geez, could it be any shorter? note to Lulu's...LENGTHEN YOUR HEMS! 


simple, but sophisticated. You can't go wrong with a Navy dress. $57 on Lulus.com


This has my name written all over it. Love everything about it...$36 on Lulus.com

seen any cute dresses lately? If I am missing something, comment below!

2 comments:

  1. I love them all, but I especially love the top and bottom dress! Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails