Wednesday, June 9, 2010

One SWEET Find...

I wish I had the time to attend flea markets, antique stores and estate sales to search out those perfect accent pieces for my home. Unfortunately, I just don't have the time...weeding through it all is nearly impossible. If this is an area you struggle with, just let Jackie (of fave Blog Sweetie Pie Pumpkin Noodle) and her new amazing store, One Sweet Find do it for you!

She has scoured the California coast to find amazing, one of a kind trinkets and decor to add a pop of color or some interest to your home. Her prices are phenomenal, which makes the "find" all the better!

Here are just a few of my favorite items from her shop...


this gorgeous horn is SOLD...but isn't it fabulous?









Now visit her darling SHOP for more of her great finds...

4 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!!!!!!! thanks Mel I'm in trouble now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing! I just got my Estate Sale notice for the weekend, but this is much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww shucks-I'm blushing! Thanks for the super sweet write up girl!

    And thank you The Huntress and Keeping Up with Stella for the sweet comments!

    This has all made my day :)

    oxo,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful finds! i am going to check her shop now :)
    lovely blog:) i am definetely following :)
    xo.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails