Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Celebrating Bella


Remember the wedding I went to in Miami for my best friend Jillian? Well, the newlyweds also had a baby to look forward to due at the end of August.

We were all surprised when Jillian went into labor yesterday...5 weeks early! Coming into the world just under 5 lbs, Bella is actually doing wonderful. She is even breathing on her own. It just kills me that I live so far away, I am dying to meet this beautiful girl!

Jillian is an amazing photographer, and I can't wait to see the gorgeous pictures she will take of Bella. And when it comes to little girls, there are a million things you can accessorize them with to create a precious photo. Here are some of my favorite photo props found on Etsy...








and a personal fave...




5 comments:

  1. oh yea!!!!! welcome to the world little Bella!
    so glad to hear she's doing well, and i look forward to the photos!
    Congrats Jill!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG congrats! Melanie you have posted this on EXACTLY THE RIGHT DATE as I have Gemma's newborn photos scheduled for TOMORROW! of course now i am freaking out and need a newborn tutu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Baby Bella wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, sweet! Congratulations to Jillian and welcome to little Bella :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your friend! Its good to hear that her sweet little girl is doing well.

    Love the tutu you picked out. Just may need to grab that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails