Friday, July 2, 2010

Like Granny's jewelry box...

When I was little I always loved sifting through all of my granny's (as we call her) jewelry box. She loved jewelry, especially really big necklaces and sparkly rings. When I stumbled upon Carriers Cozy Cottage on Etsy, it totally reminded me of the items my grandmother would have had. Her finds are all in amazing condition, her prices are fair and she has quite an eye for wonderful vintage pieces. A lot of them would be perfect for a bride, or anyone who just wants some sparkle in their life! It makes me wonder what my grandchildren will think of my jewelry collection someday...

Here are a few of my favorites from her shop. That Turqoise brooch and pearl and stone bracelet are to die for!
















how pretty would these be for a Bride...something BLUE?!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I've been toying with the idea of adding vintage jewelry to my shop. I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, you should!!!!!! Think of how much fun it would be to "shop" for that kind of thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so obvious. The second to last piece would totally be mine if I didn't already have one a lot like it ;) I'm such a bling whore haha! It's just too fun!!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend Love!
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iam just dying over the bracelet! Funny you did this post today too- Stella spent a good hour at Grandma's vanity today trying on all her jewels. It was too cute for words. I need to bulk up my jewelry collection that is for certain. I think i might start here...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails