Friday, July 23, 2010

Put me on a boat...

I popped over to Lulu's today and was thrilled to see the new design of their website. They now have a "shop your style" section. Broken down into 4 categories, you can shop looks and it includes all the key pieces in the outfit.

When I saw the Set to Sail section, it was like they were speaking to me directly. I would transport every one of these outfits right into my closet. Give me nautical any day of the week! Also, with this heat, what I wouldn't give to be on a yacht in the middle of the breezy ocean right now...







5 comments:

  1. How have I never heard of this LuLu's site before?!!? Such cute stuff!

    BTW: JCrew has a new pair of legging jeans, called "leggy." I tried them on yesterday and actually really liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great site! And those clothes are exactly you...even the model looks like it could be you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIPPEE! These are my favorite styles too- I long for Spring 1 "Cruise" to come out every year so I can stock up on my navy, red and white. Love all these especially that Navy jacket!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails