Monday, August 9, 2010

Shades

I was first introduced to Karen Walker by my friend Jessie (of fave blog, Concrete Catwalk) Ever since I started following Karen on FB, I am kind of obsessed! She recently posted a pic of Whitney Port wearing her Rover sunglasses in Deep Tort....

I mean seriously, she is absolute perfection in this picture. The sunglasses are just icing on the cake...

So, I did a little investigating and found out that Karen Walker's sunglasses are not outrageously expensive. They are $200 or under, from what I saw Gargyle.com. The Rover also comes in a bright orange, which is super fun!


Rover Flourescent Orange

Rover deep tortoise


Deep Freeze

Agent Gold


Number Two

Stay tuned for more Karen Walker posts, her jewelry is to DIE for!

Anyone sporting these hot sunglasses this summer? They might be next on my list to purchase for Spring 2011!


1 comment:

  1. Great find! I love the Rover deep tortoise- now the question is... new bookshelf for Ruby's room or the sunglasses...?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails