Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A chic retreat

Julian turned 2 and the thought of moving to a big boy room is kind of on my mind. We are about a year from doing this, but I can't help thinking about it and what I might do with the space. Thankfully Erica from Moth Design now has a blog dedicated to children's rooms called Little Moth. Oh and let me tell you, everything she posts is GORGEOUS! I love the unique feel of each space and the fact that they don't look  so juvenile. I would love to do something more sophisticated, a room he can grow with. She also posts some amazing nurseries as well, if you are looking for inspiration for a baby room.

Here are just a few pictures that she has posted...














Thank you Erica for all of your inspiration!


8 comments:

  1. Oh my! These are gorgeous! I didn't know of her site but will head over there now! Thanks for the inspiration!

    xx

    November Grey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie! You totally made my day! I'm thrilled that you enjoy what I put out there. Thanks for the shout out! And thank YOU for all of your inspiration! xoxo e

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Another blog for me to follow! I have been searching everywhere for big boy room inspiration, so this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing -- must check it all out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohmygosh, thank you for that link!! i'm in the middle of my daughter's room makeover and really trying to keep it sophisticated, yet youthful. i'm crazy for that first headboard and the navy chest!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of a modern room that the kids can grow into. Love the first bedroom- wouldn't mind that for myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, i love the one with the little workspace made from an unused closet! perfect for doing homework in as an older kid!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails