Saturday, November 27, 2010

Modern Lola: Fab Finds

 Lately I haven't had the time to online shop, so I was kind of excited to cozy up by the fire and play on my computer for a while (the hubs is watching HS State football championship...boring!!!!)

I spent some time on one of my favorite sites, Modern Lola. This site is jam packed with the CUTEST things! I was going to try to narrow down this post, but I decided to just post everything I liked. So, here goes...

This baby bag by Timi and Leslie makes hauling diapers and wipes a bit more chic. It's faux (PVC free) leather and the inside compartments are fantastic! $149





If you are a neat freak, like me, this backseat organizer is perfect! $42


These storage bins are too fun! They are 17" high, which is perfect for storing toys, books or laundry


I can't even handle these Kimonos!!! What a fun baby gift! $40





Jonathan Adler paper lanterns? yes please!!! only $7.95 
Modern Lola has some of the cutest paper products and party supplies, you should check out the entire selection HERE 

3 comments:

  1. Is your hubby a Hawklet boy as well? I have been dragged kicking and screaming to several of their games over the years...

    And love, love,love the paper latterns and bins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those storage bins! Never heard of that site, going there now to browse! I just might be ordering those bins for Sterling's nursery!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails