Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Move over LBD

Can you believe it is less than 2 months to Christmas? Do you know what this means? It means it is about a month until holiday parties. We already have 2 of them on our calendar, which blows my mind!

I am over my little black dresses, and I had a red dress I wore last year. So, this year it's going to be all about sparkle, in the form of a sequin skirt. There are so many options to choose from, and I love all the different ways you can style them. Here is my inspiration...

love it with a crisp white shirt (image via)

or a tee and blazer for work (image via)


or toughened up with a fitted leather jacket

Love the way they styled this wrap version, by Haute Hippie on Shopbop.com


this color is stunning, via Topshop.com

I just saw this in person at Forever 21 and it is DARLING. For $22.80, you can certainly justify it just for one season.


7 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh Melanie, I am LOVING these!! I think this post has officially gotten me in the holiday spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. Love them all, espesh the Haute Hippie look that I could never afford. Dang if I don't love that line. Sigh. I may have to make do with the F21 version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, love the sequin skirt! I actually just found a great sequined Tahari Mini Dress at TJMaxx of all places. I can't wait to wear it over the holidays! Of course my fav is the Haute Hippie, which is probably the most expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! Unfortunately, I'm not sure how good I will look in a sequined mini while sporting a santa-ish pregnant belly so I'll have to live vicariously through you this season! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails