Friday, November 19, 2010

Young Starlet


Thank you to Katie Armour for posting these UNBELIEVABLE photos of Kiernan Shipka (who plays Sally Draper on Mad Men). These photos were taken for an recent interview magazine spread.



She reminds me so much of my twin nieces, I swear she could be their older sister. I noticed especially in this last season how she is looking so much more grown up (hard to believe she is only 10!!!!) I love her character and I think it is only going to evolve in the seasons to come. Let's hope that Kiernan can grow up and be a lady unlike some other child stars we know...

2 comments:

  1. Too funny....I was just reading in a magazine about het too! She is fab, dying to have a bigger plot on Sally next season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG she is a beauty. I don't watch mad men....I know I am probbly missing out big time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails