Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dog and Pony Show

Rebecca Ray Designs may be inspired by the sporting life, but the great thing is, you don't need a Dog OR a Horse to enjoy them. If you are like me and love a touch of Equestrian (think Ralph Lauren meets Hermes) then you will gush over Rebecca Ray Designs bags and accessories like I did. A little side note, the bags are also made by women in the Amish Community. The women actually sew them on traditional Treadle sewing machines. Is that not incredible? Rebecca Ray gives back part of their profits to the Ohio Crippled Children's fund, which services the Amish Community.
I stumbled upon them at Trapp & Co. here in Kansas City and I was immediately smitten. All of the bags are made of rich colored canvas and trimmed in leather. Each has their own special detail to make them unique. Like the "Sally", a Satchel style bag with saddle leather details and equestrian grade brass hardware. Each bag also allows you to choose the "artwork" which will be placed in the bench-made glass bridle rosette. I have a Jack Russell, which is available...how cute would that be?


Or the Sadie is pretty fantastic too...

love the Cross Body option and longer length $425

and the Caryall is just a great option for toting everything around or for travel

The Mary-Anne bag can be customized with a Horse, Dog or Cow image $185

and this bag was very preppy, but I do love the style of the bag, it's absolutely timeless. This is the Molly and she is $325



what do you think? Do any of you own a Rebecca Ray design?

1 comment:

  1. 2 things: 1. SO funny that three out of the four bags you posted are me and my sisters names. (Molly and Sadie) 2. I saw that orange tote in a Dallas storefront and had been SEARCHING the internet for it because I loved it so much. I am totally an orange girl. Eekk. I want it! I feel like it could have tons of uses...
    xoxo
    .S

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails