Saturday, January 8, 2011

Interior Inspiration

When it comes to decor, my taste is all over the board. I have a hard time finding everything in one place simply because I like more of an eclectic mix in my home. I recently came across a shop in Kansas City that literally spoke to me when I walked in the door.

Urban Dwellings  has the most gorgeous selection of home decor I have seen in a long time. They have a bit of Classic, Hollywood Glam, French, Modern and Global Bazaar all in one shop. It was a feast for the eyes...everything from her selection of lamps,upholstered furniture to her pillows and the decorative accents were perfection.

Here are some pics from the store via Urban Dwellings Blog...


how much do you love the white table?!!! Ahhhh, so gorgeous!



and I fell in love with these beautiful books by Edith Wharton, so pretty to place in your bookshelf or on a coffee table...the pictures hardly do them justice, they are much prettier in person.



1 comment:

  1. yay! love urban dwellings. :) jaclyn is a client of mine and i've been lucky to have extra excuses to visit her gorgeous store!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails