Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bringing back the friendship bracelet...

As a 12 year old, I was obsessed with friendship bracelets. Not so much the trading of them, but just making them. All of the beautiful colors and patterns you could make were absolute eye candy.

 I am so glad to see them coming back again. Not only are they inexpensive, but they are just so pretty. I found the vendor The Cat Paradox on Etsy, her designs are by far my favorite...





I think I will stack them with some leather wrap bracelets...




and my newly acquired Cartier Tank (a hand me down from my husband...)


what do you think? Do you love friendship bracelets too?

5 comments:

  1. 1) these are the bomb. seriously need to get them - a great throwback!
    2) you have a CARTIER TANK watch?! um, jealous doesn't even begin to describe my evny
    3) stacking friendship bracelets + leather wrap bracelets + cartier watch = total perfection
    Great finds, as usual :)
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember making those! I wish I could still remeber how. Those are really cute and would definitely look good stacked with other bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are super cute bracelets! I like the idea of stacking them with leather bracelets! I also have the same Cartier Tank watch and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It has been by far one of my favorite gifts from my husband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg. me too. i used to make them every weekend. haha. love these pictures. another great post love. Swing by and check out my latest street fash report and Lauren Conrad's unaired promo to the show MTV decided not to pick up.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Follow on twitter for updates on the adventures of an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/FashBoulevard#

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember making this kind of bracelets, your post takes me way back :))))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails