Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Greetings

I don't know about all of you, but I am just ready for April to get here. Usually by April the snow is gone, the grass turns green and we are in full spring mode. Also, April is the month of Easter one of my all time favorite holidays!

This year, I actually decided to send Easter cards. We were so crazy over Christmas, and the added expense of Christmas cards didn't fit into the budget. So, I thought it would be nice to send greetings to family and friends at a time when they wouldn't normally get a picture card.

Tiny Prints has the most adorable selection to choose from. Whether you want to send an Easter greeting, or an invite for an Easter brunch, they have so many options...



and while I was browsing, I just noticed they have personalized Mother's Day Cards!!! Best part? They are only $3.99 a card and there is an option to include a Gift Card to popular retailers. These are WAY better than any card you could get at Target or Hallmark...




2 comments:

  1. Easter is actually my favorite holiday! I think it has to do with home special my mom and grandparents made this holiday for my sister and I when we were growing up. I gave up cheese and candy for Easter so I'm hoping the Easter Bunny brings me some string cheese for Easter!
    The mothers day cards from Tiny Prints are adorable. Such a fun idea.
    PS: thanks for the sweet comment regarding Elle's baptism!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mel! that pic of you in all black for you KC blog it to DIE for!!!!! you look fab, so Sex In The City!!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails