Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Genius...pure genius.

When I got married I could barely make mac n cheese...thankfully I have graduated to more involved recipes, but I am definitely still learning. I am sure many of you can relate to not having the energy or inspiration to whip up something amazing every night. Thank goodness, McCormick Recipe Inspirations have come to the rescue.

My husband (who loves to grocery shop...yes, it's true!) Brought these home from the store. At first I was skeptical, but so far every one we have tried has been really good. They give you all the spices you need, the recipe on the back, and it tells you exactly what else you might need for the recipe. It might be lazy on my part, but it has really encouraged me to make something other than grilled chicken or pasta!

I am not a Salmon fan at all, in fact I usually turn my nose up at it. I have always wanted to like it because it is so healthy for you. Since the hubs had bought the Asian Sesame Salmon spice pack, I figured we should give it a shot. Not only was it super easy...about 35 minutes start to finish. But it was also DELISH! I am so excited that we both liked it, now we can incorporate salmon into our weekly dinner routine.

so, for all of you out there that need a little dinner inspiration, these are pretty amazing. They have quite a few to choose from. Next on our list is the Apple and Sage pork chops!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these sound great! I love to cook but as a busy WFH mother of a 5 and 2 year old and then a husband that has a busy job and all of our extracurricular activities, we are always looking for shortcuts to preparing healthy meals at night! I'm going to look for these next time I go to the store and try some out! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it!! I am all about easy meals especially during the summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Sounds delicious! With having two now its crazy hard to get everything that you need to make dinner. This will sure make it all easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen those in the grocery store and wondered how they were. I'll have to try them now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails