Monday, June 13, 2011

Wish List

My husband and I are heading to Chicago in a month. I have not been back to Chicago during the summer months since we moved 4 years ago. I am so excited, I can't even tell you! Not to mention, we are meeting our good friends there who lived in Chicago when we did, but have since moved back to California. We have not seen them in almost 5 years, so it will be a very joyous reunion!

I can't wait to hit up some of my favorite stores. Since we will have a few days to enjoy the city, there isn't as much pressure to speed shop. I didn't get to hit up Zara on my last trip this past February, so this is really high on my list. I just perused their website and I found so many gorgeous things...







A new camel color handbag is high on the list. I am thinking something with a crossbody capability. All of their bags are under $150! Gotta love that!

9 comments:

  1. Jealous! Going to London in a few weeks and getting that white tux blazer is HIGH on the list. Any suggestion for cute "touring around" outfits??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be in Chicago too next month and Zara is the first place I am going!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous you are going to Zara! So jealous. Also Chicago in the summer is the absolute best. Have a blast!


    www.sadieandstella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Zara! I wish we had one anywhere close to where I live! That purse and the stripped dress are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been back to Chicago since we moved to New York...it's one of my favorite cities in the world. (The last time I was there, Zara hadn't opened yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zara on Michigan Ave is the best! I try to get down there as often as possible. The one at Old Orchard is good, but it just doesn't have all the really good stuff that downtown has. Give yourself lots of time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dying over that first bag (may have to get it for my mama) and that stripe dress (may have to get that for me) --- there's a zara in Dallas but I'm such a fool I always forget about it... Totally hitting it up this week now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you have a fun trip planned. Zara is such a favorite. I am loving their Plaited Shopper in the camel. Have you checked out Zara for kids? Definitely some cute things! I also learned about Zara Home from the Glamb Lamb(a fabulous interior design,fashion and lifestyle blog). They will ship to states, but Glamb Lamb mentions conversions become a bit pricey. www.zarahome.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your wish list items! I've never been to Zara, will definitely have to hit it up the next time we're in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails