Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Everyday pants


here they are on me

I recently tried these pants on at Forever 21 and fell in love. They look so different on the model than they did in person. They are definitely not a capri (unless you are a 6" model). They hit me right above the ankle...which is a length I don't mind. They had 3 great neutral colors that would be perfect for everyday. I picture them with a blazer or a pretty blouse. $22.80 means you could get every single color and not feel bad about it!

3 comments:

  1. Those look great on you! I love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so short, capris are almost always ankle pants on me! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look cute! What is that gorgeous top you're wearing?! I wish I could have seen the butt - that's the most important fit for me in pants. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails