Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Guest Post: Shannan from Merci Blah Blah

Thanks so much to Shannan for guest posting today! I love Shannan. She is an incredibly stylish mom to Triplets, she works AND she also finds time to write her Blog; Merci Blah Blah.

Shannan's blog is very funny and filled with everything from fashion to reality t.v. to her diary of her insane workouts she has been doing with Zuzana. Again, Shan, not sure how you do it all...

anyhow, here's Shannan's lust list! Enjoy!

Hi all! Melanie asked me to guest post for her while she is hobnobbing in Fargo, so I was glad to oblige. I thought I'd share my Lust List of items I'm crazy bananas for come fall. Apparently lately, I cannot seem to get enough 70s boho Farrah Fawcett-Majors/Stevie Nicks via Native America with a dash of Aztec-aaaah thrown in for good measure. These come via supah dupah giant flare jeans, cool vintage button down blouses, and platforms (thanks Farrah), or fringe, fringe, and more fringe (a la Stevie - Mz Nicks if you're nasty). 

 For the love of Jaleel White, that bag? Need to build a bridge and get OVER itself.


Those boots are made for walking right the hell into my closet.





Fringe. Suede. Bag and Boots. ALL are DEFINITE must-haves fo fall. Fo sho.
Let's get one thing straight - THIS is the year I will conquer the kimono. I have been searching for DECADES for the perfect one. And by "decades" I mean "the past few seasons." But still, I am OBSESSED with them. Don't care if it's vintage or new. It will be mine. Oh yes, it WILL be mine.

Hope you enjoyed mah lust list - stop on over at merciblahblah if you haven't been by before. We'll leave the light on for you.

Merci!
Shannan

--
http://merciblahblah.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails