Thursday, December 15, 2011

The best of the best...

A dear friend of mine just gave me OPI's best of the best collection as a thank you for watching her little girl.  She knows me too well..I just love nail polish. This collection comes with 10 mini sized best sellers from OPI...


The colors included (in order) are: Alpine Snow, Bubble Bath, Tickle my Francy, Strawberry Margarita, Cajun Shrimp, Big Apple Red, I'm Not Really A Waitress, You Don't Know Jacques, Russian Navy and Lincoln Park After Dark.

It's such a great way to try out some new colors, or continue using some of your all time faves!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I was wondering what colors they would choose and that's the basically all my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift!!!! Wow!!! Lincoln Park is by far my fave!!!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! I have Cajun Shrimp on my toes right now. : ) Love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really good gift idea. Adding it to my list for the hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous gift idea! I had no idea that they even made this. Definitely going to have to pick one up as an emergency gift! Love your blog and I am your newest follower. xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails