Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cheap and Chic buy of the week...

I come to you with yet another great find at Target. Meet the Bandini Bra. It's a 3 in one bra that is the most comfortable thing EVER, and for all you nursing Mom's it's the perfect strapless bra (no wires!). I wore it to the Bar Method last night under my sports bra and it was perfect. It doesn't offer much support (for those of you who are bustier) but it's SO comfortable, you barely know you are wearing anything.






You can wear it Racerback, One Shoulder or with both straps down to make it strapless. They come in a 2 pack at Target for $15.99!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is just what I have been looking for. I will be going to target today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great find! definitely going to check these out! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails