Thursday, June 14, 2012

Every girl needs one...

I think a great Denim jacket is a no-brainer. It's something you can wear every season and can throw on with just about anything...

My sister in law recently got one, and cute Sally from A Piece of Toast Blog was sporting one recently with her adorable floral seven jeans. After seeing Blair from Atlantic-Pacific sporting one with this maxi skirt, I knew I needed this jacket ASAP!


My current favorite is the Trucker Jacket by Levi's...at $78 you can't go wrong. The fit is slim and cropped and I like the darker wash. (Blair is wearing the lighter wash in the same jacket)


The Goldrush jacket by Madewell is also very cute $78


 Paige Denim has a fabulous, classic lighter-wash...


Do you own a cute denim jacket? Which is your fave?

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought this jacket last night to pair with my long skirt from Hive & Honey. I was looking for something to wear with it, saw Blair and knew I had to have it. Great minds think alike! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I have one from Gap and I wear it ALL the time! It's great over a cute summer dress or maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got one myself. I will give you 1 guess where it is from. I also looked at Gap too and while I liked it, I thought it felt too stiff and seemed un fitted. Get one! I have yet to wear it, but I think I will take it on vacay next week for the airplane and chilly restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one from American Eagle that I bought three years ago. I love it! And, wear it all of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have one I bought two summers ago. I love it! I bought mine at Target. This year I purchased a white denim one form Old Navy. Love that one too! I am always cold in the AC so I consider a denim jacket a must!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails