Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pool Prepped

After a long search, I finally found my bikini for the summer. It's an el cheap-o from Old Navy, but I could care less. It's simple, cute and the most important part, it FITS! I didn't want to spend a ton on a suit that I know I probably won't wear after this summer. I still have a few pounds to lose and my body is not completely back to normal. I am also nursing, so I needed a top that would accomodate the "ladies" if you know what I mean. Both pieces cost me a total of $30! You gotta love that!


Now I need a cute coverup to go with it...


Loving this striped tunic from Joie


I love the simple sophistication of this Thayer shirtdress


A simple Maxi would get a lot of use all summer long...this navy one by C&C California looks easy and comfortable.


DYING for this yellow stripe also by Joie


At the pool, the only sandal that makes sense is a rubber flip flop. It doesn't get much better than  these amazing Missoni for Havaianas...aren't they fabulous?


and to top it off, our new favorite sun screen, Wet Skin by Neutrogena. This stuff is a MUST if you have kids and if you are going in and out of the pool all day long.



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I have an ON swim suit one piece and it fell apart last year WHILE I was wearing it on vacay. So, avoid the hot tub in it as I think that is what made mine disinegrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute swimsuit and girl I am so impressed you are rocking a bikini this quickly post baby, I need to get on your workout plan! Love both the Joie cover-ups and Haviannas are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! I REALLY want those Havaianas, but they are $70!!! insane!

      Delete
  4. Love the suit and the cover ups! Im still nursing and none of my old tops fit i need to check out old navy:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails