Thursday, July 12, 2012

Closet Confidential: Pops of Orange

I have probably mentioned here before that Orange is one of my favorite colors. I love using it in clothing, accessories and home decor. So, when I saw this blouse at H&M in soft, pastel hues with a tiny pop of orange, I knew it had to be mine. Also, the fact that it was like $15 was a no brainer! The back is sheer chiffon, which is kind of fun too...


Blouse: H&M
Jeans: Target (yes, I own them in Red too!)
Bag: Tory Burch (similar HERE)
Shoes: Nine West
Toe Color: Turquoise & Caicos by Essie


4 comments:

  1. Love! I'm so disappointed we don't have an H&M here in Nashville, I loved shopping there when I lived up north. Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Mel! And you are looking fantastic in those white jeans too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top paired with mint jeans. Great ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm wishing I bought those jeans! I tried them on in pink but resisted! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails