Thursday, September 27, 2012

Make your own Protein Bars

At the Bar Method event on Sunday, my friend Stacy from Arbonne came and shared with us some great products that Arbonne has to offer (I am obsessed with the RE-9 anti-aging skincare...crazy good results with this product! ). The line is fantastic because it is all-natural and plant based. The skincare is Swiss made, so you know it has to be good! 



One thing Stacy shared with us is her homemade protein bars using Arbonne's chocolate protein powder. They were delicious, filling and incredibly easy to make! 

And if you want to make them yourself, here is the recipe:


16 oz jar of Natural Peanut Butter
1 and 3/4 cups of honey
2 and 1/4 cups Arbonne chocolate protein powder
3 cups dry, uncooked oats
 
Combine the peanut butter & honey in a bowl. Microwave 70-90 seconds, or until it easily stirs. Add protein pwder & oats amd mix thoroughly. It will be thick. Press into a 9x12 pan and refrigerate for at least one hour. Pull out. Cut & enjoy! (Refrigerate to store)

I can't wait to try this at home! I am tired of buying protein bars that I feel aren't all that good for me...they seem packed with a lot of unnecessary ingredients. These actually seem healthy! 


1 comment:

  1. I ordered the cleanser from Stacy..she also dropped off some samples of the line for me. I'm blaming you if I get addicted!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails