Thursday, September 20, 2012

My kind of Marketplace...

C.Wonder is a fairly new shop that started in New York and has since opened stores in California, Atlanta, New Jersey and soon to come...Tyson's Corner in Virginia. The store was the brainchild of Tory Burch's ex-husban, Chris Burch. Their goal is to bring brightness to every corner of life...from clothing to shoes, accessories and home decor. 

Their items are fun, colorful and really pretty affordable. It's a fantastic site for gifty items... like these enamel initial bracelets


Source: cwonder.com via Melanie on Pinterest



Source: cwonder.com via Melanie on Pinterest


Or this cute and functional tote, which comes in 3 colors:







And their ikat dinnerwear is adorable! These would be fun to incorporate with basic white dishes...



This Greek Key Tray would look amazing on a coffee table or vanity...

What do you think of C.Wonder? Have you shopped their stores yet? 













Source: cwonder.com via Melanie on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. I have a friend that is a buyer for C. Wonder in Manhattan and I have loved it ever since she told me about it. Their pop-up store in Nantucket was heavenly! I have purchased a lot of wedding gifts from C Wonder - the monogrammed home pieces are great newlyweds! Thanks for covering it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable pieces. I LOVE the initial bracelets. I want one like now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am obsessing over their site on a daily basis. i hope they open in texas soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed!!! I love this store!! Ever since I found out about them like two months ago my wish list has been getting longer and longer lol. Thanks for sharing!!

    xo
    Alice

    www.theluxurycloset.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails