Monday, September 24, 2012

Pin it * Shop it

How many times have you seen a pin on Pinterest and said "I love this, I have to have it!"? I do it all the time! So, I decided to do a weekly Pin it & Shop it post with my favorite looks of the week.

First off is this easy breezy look by the gorgeous Spanish blogger, Lovely Pepa. I love everything about her ensemble. The simple white blouse, casual yet chic cargo pants and that NECKLACE...isn't it fabulous? The accessories and shoes are simple and timeless. This would definitely be a weekly go-to outfit for me, whether it be going to a client meeting or running around with the kiddos...





Shop The Look:

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this new feature! i pinned her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit - I have been lusting after those loafers for quite some time...might have to pull the trigger after seeing them again with another look!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this new feature! Let us know if you'd ever open it up for us to send "shop it" requests of our favorite pins for you to feature -- that might be fun too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new idea for your blog! Her outfit is cute and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post idea! I really like this look too. Totally chic AND practical.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love this dress, very fashion!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails